Saturday, February 25, 2012

Well...

Well. We're still having technical difficulties with Anna being able to post anything. Unfortunately I have been having technical difficulties actually keeping up with this thing and both Anna and I are having technical difficulties getting our bums to the gym. One of these days I do have to learn how to get there by myself so when Anna's busy I'm not stuck staring at my computer for the remainder of the night. haha. Thankfully, I'm still losing since I've been keeping up with my new eating routine. A small meal every 3 hours rotating between a meal and a snack. Now I just have to slide some salads into that mix and I should be doing just dandy! I just signed a lease for an apartment of my own and I can not wait to move in...It'll be nice to have space for exercising on my ball and privacy in which to do it in. So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment