Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ummmm...

Remember those twenty pounds? Well, they are still there!! So much for the grindstone.. However before the end of the month I'm going to start on a juice cleanse. Basically I'm challenging myself to drink nothing but juice for 60 days. And by juice I don't mean Tropicana...I'm actually going to take vegetables and fruits and put them in a juicer to get the natural liquid out of them and then drink it...I'm still working on the researching end of it, but it seems like it works really well and it's a fast way to drop weight and not die. Of course if you're thinking of doing something similar you should probably consult a doctor, just in case. I will do my best to post about my experience so this blog isn't a complete waste of coding...

No comments:

Post a Comment