Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The Juice Fast

So, here I am on day seven of my juice fast! So far it's going well, I've only found one drink that I can't handle..some lemonade concoction. For now I'm only doing breakfast, but starting monday I'll go to two juice meal replacements a day and then the following monday three juice meal replacements (at least) assuming all goes well. I highly recommend getting juice fast recipes off line, or buying a book if you prefer if you ever decide to try this. Unless you are pretty creative already, but some recipes will actually tell you what the juice is going to do for you. Like, help digestion, detox, wake you up and what not. One wrench in the machine was finding out that the juice apparently only holds it's nutrition for 10 minutes so I can't make a ton up and drink off of it for a day or bring juice to school for lunch. In which case I'm going to have to fudge the rules a little since I'm not bringing my juicer to class with me every day. Not happening. That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment